Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hello There!

Welcome Blog Readers!

As you can see, I've made some changes. Over Christmas day, I got a lot of thinking done. God was working in me! Changing me; growing me. These past two years, my walk with God has grown drasticly and for that I am thankful to Him. I had been waiting on Him for a little while now, but now He's waiting on me! He said, "It's time," so I had to realize some things in my head that have always been in my heart. If you've ever heard of Lauren Alaina, listen to her song "Eighteen Inches". It's beautiful and makes so much sense to me these past few days.

I've also decided to make changes on this blog. I liked how it was before just fine, but even though God is out to "Change The World," and so am I, He is really just transforming our hearts to become more like His! So, I have a new name, a new picture, a new design, and I'm at a different point in my walk with Christ. 

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas holiday, and I wish you all a joyous New Year! God Bless you all!!!

Your sister in Christ,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment